If you are looking to improve the performance of your vehicle, look no further. JASPER Performance engines are the choice that some of your favorite NASCAR drivers drivers have under the hood. Our engines will offer you the performance and dependability you are looking for! Engines that are ideal for street-rods, Corvettes, Camaros and other performance vehicles. You'll be amazed at what you can get for your money with a JASPER performance engine installed right here in our shop and backed by a warranty that is nationwide!
Things change, including the way we use our cars, how we drive them and the condition of our roads. Although normal driving is defined as steady driving in non-extreme weather or environments, for most motorists today, being a severe driver is more the rule than the exception. Severe driving refers to:
- Stop-and-go traffic
- Short commutes
- Heavier loads: cargo, passenger or towing a trailer
- Rough or mountainous roads
- Dusty or salty environments
- Driving in extremely hot or cold weather
More and more people are keeping their vehicles longer as the average age of a car on the road today is more than 11 years. Considering the cost of a new car is about $31,000 on average, deciding to keep your car rather than buying a new one makes financial sense, says the non-profit Car Care Council. The Car Care Council offers sensible steps to help motorists maintain their vehicles for safety, dependability and value. Some steps are easy like getting the vehicle serviced regularly and just keeping it clean!
We are a JASPER Engine & Transmission Owner-Installer and offer affordable solutions to any engine issues you have from regular maintenance and service appointments and diagnostics to complete engine replacements and with the JASPER Nationwide 3 Year | 100,000 Mile Warranty it's the easy choice. That car, truck, van or SUV is the vehicle you wanted...
- That gets you to work, the kids to their activities and carries groceries or the supplies for the next home project?
- The one your business depends on to get the work done and the bills paid?
- Or the one that’s just for fun, making your weekend brighter and the work week all worth it?