ABC Drivetrain Parts & Service provides quality automotive service and repair for Lancaster Ohio and the surrounding area. We are a family owned business with more than 32 years experience and in our location at 330 South Broad Street since 1996.
ABC Drivetrain Parts & Service has ASE Certified Master Mechanics on staff that provide quality diagnosis and repair on most automobiles and trucks. We specialize in both engine and transmission work as well as general repairs and service work. Our mission is to provide quality work at competitive prices while maintaining good customer service and creating lasting relationships. We are a JASPER Engines & Transmissions Preferred Owner Installer location in Lancaster Ohio.
ASE CERTIFIED: Our Master Certified Mechanics, combined with management, work to keep your fleet productive and on the road. Our 32 years of experience servicing customers with small to large fleets come through with getting your vehicle fixed right, and as promised, the first time. WHY CHOOSE ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS? CLICK HERE
WHAT IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU IN CASES OF A MAJOR BREAKDOWN? Instead of replacing your vehicle, re-powering can be your best investment considering new vehicle's price, depreciation, interest and insurance rates. Our team of Master Mechanics can provide you with the best option for your vehicle. Used mechanical parts, purchased at junkyards, can have serious wear and damage. Most vehicles in junkyards are there due to accidents. Was the collision frontal? Was it upside down? How long have the mechanical and electrical components been sitting out in the weather? How was it maintained? As you see, gambling on your fleet or families vehicle is a roll of the dice, a spin of the wheel or a turn of the card.
JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS Preferred Owner Installer in Lancaster Ohio We proudly recommend Jasper who has been the industry leader since 1942. With their extensive research, they have insight to correct problems in original manufacture design, improving their products performance, reliability and durability. We proudly recommend and install Jasper Engines & Transmissions re-manufactured components and have worked diligently to earn our Preferred Installer rating through top performances and awards in service and sales.
1. Live run, computer assisted testing of popular complete engines assure trouble free performance and peace of mind for our automotive customers who depend on us.
2. Re-manufacturing fuel components in a climate controlled environment and computer assisted calibration assures precise fuel delivery and efficiency.
3. Live run dynamo-meter testing of every running complete diesel allows engines to be tested under varying loads to simulate in-the-vehicle operation.
4. Live run dynamo-meter testing of every automatic transmission, including Allison, assure trouble free performance and reliable day to day operation.
5. Distribution Center has an inventory of over 17,000 units. Additionally, there is daily delivery that can prevent costly down time, rental bills, and minimal disruption of your daily activities and commitments.
6. JASPER 36 months/100,000 miles nationwide transferable warranty - parts and labor - for most consumer and commercial applications up to, and including 1 ton chassis.